Re: wacky rabbit chick!

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:51:53 EDT Doolbnroht@aol.com writes:
>inqiring minds want to know. btw, she lives close to where i am... is
>she a psyco bitch?
>-alan

Actually the few conversations I had with her were very nice. Granted
when I talk to a chick, im not looking for anything other beyond a VW
freak like me. Those of you hunting for a relationship are on your own.
:)
She comes across as a true VW enthusiast which, as most of you know, is
extremely rare for a chick. She was new to the autox scene but is into
that as well. (Which is where I met her.) She had said she was leaving SD
for Tennessee to start a new life for herself. Seems she was into a bad
crowd while living here. Good for her, I hope she gets back into the
autox thing.
The car is kind of hacked. Nice bodykit, the engine has a mix of stuff
and needed to be detailed in a bad way. (Not that we all drive showcars
or anything.) Its like 98% of the rest of our cars, "Project in
progress".

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!