Re: NO HVAC!!!

This shouldn't be a hard part to find. I think I have one kicking around
if you can't find one. Mine would be from an '83 - I could get the part #
for you sometime next week to make sure it's the same. I think that the
AC and non AC ones might be different, but I'm not sure. If they're
different, then mine is a non-AC one so you're out of luck. However, it
could be just the resistors that are different.
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah