Re: Mike's top five reasons why you should show at WF

MLeach@enipower.com wrote:
<snip>
> 1.      No matter what the shape of your car is it is still a Rocc
>
> and an extra added bonus maybe Josh will snap at the judges for taking show
> points away from him for his door opening stick
>
> Honestly everyone knows this event rocks and the more Scirocco's the
> better.......and Jan Folkson needs some stock rocc competition this year..so
> get out there
>
> later

That's the attitude I found with the crowd that came to ND this year.
Thusly we tore it up. If I had any thoughts of not showing because I
don't ride a show car, they were dispelled by the camaraderie presented
by fellow listers (Youze guys rock, surely).

Come on out to Waterfest. I won't be there my self this year, but- I did
buy tickets today for VW's Driverfest in Anaheim this July.

TBerk