(non-roc) A foolish case of rice.

As you all know, I have the privilege (sic) of working at an Acura dealer
full time,.... well, as I'm climbing into the roc after work, a
brand-spanking-new 2001 CL Type-S pulls out of the dealer with one of those
fake stick-on Fubas.  This poor guy was so misguided that a. he stuck it on
the rear window and b. he didnt even stick it smack in the middle!  It was
about five inches off, just enough to look really bad.

Nice car for a honda anyways.

Marie
 "Does not play well with other children"