Daun Rules.... MISSING MK2 Glovebox Door

First of all let me thank Daun for being such a great host and taking care of
us this past weekend.  My wheelbearing replacement was a complete success
despite forgetting a couple tools.   I, for one, had a GREAT time.  The
second thing I'd like to bring up is if anybody somehow ended up with a MK2
16V glovebox door by mistake.  I bought a dash from Rich and the door was
unattached.  The last time I saw it, it was on the hatch cover in my car
(unlocked).   I've come to know that one mysteriously appeared in one of
Daun's cars but the 16V symbol had been removed.  I'm no statistics major,
but I think the odds are pretty good here that somebody rammed something up
my tailpipe.  Please help me feel safe that I won't have to lock my car next
time I'm at Daun's before I really begin to believe this possible conclusion.
 Thanks!

\X/ Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED. Contact me with anything. Thanks!!!
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW
tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith