Tranny question.

Now that I got my beloved 'rocco back from the shop (complete with used
tranny) I just have one question.  Shifting into 2nd gear is a little bit of
a PITA (I have to use a bit more muscle.)  I'm planning on rep,lacing all
the shift linkage bushings 'cause the shifter is really sloppy.  My question
is, is this going to help shifting into 2nd at all or is the 2nd in this
trans cranky too? (Hey, I'm not complaining, for $400, 2nd is the only
cranky gear and reverse is absolutely beautiful!  No crunches whatsoever!)

Marie

 "Does not play well with other children"