Re: Cincy Rewind

--- 16v Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
> At 12:14 AM 6/6/2000 , Jim Jarrett wrote:
>
> >I'd like to point out, and the video will prove this,
> that JASON was the
> >one screaming
> >while I was TOTALLY into it.
> >(you can hear, sort of, over the sound of the plane,
> Jason  saying,
> >"Oh.....God..." and
> >me going, "COOOOOL!" and the still cam going <clik clik
> clik clik>
>
> Video Schmideo, beeotch....
> Let me point out that it was YOUR white-knuckled fingers
> digging holes
> through the vinyl seats.

Boy Jay, you're memory really *is* getting bad.  The seats
are cloth.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'87 & '88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.