Re: ND Show Pics

T Berk wrote:

> Nybody notice Shawn's car is in there twice and Nate the 8's isn't?

There are several cars missing ...  <sniff>

> (poking fun at others with better cars than me)

Better?  Hey, you were the big winner!  I'd have to call "People's Choice"
just about the most coveted award of the entire show!

The nice thing about this group is that the ego factor over whose car is
better than whose is almost non-existent.. everybody is supportive of each
other, regardless of what their car may look like or what condition it's
in.. which is way cool!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0