[Fwd: 16v Scirocco 4sale]

don't reply to me.. from r.a.m.v.w.... sounds like a nice car.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 16v Scirocco 4sale
Date: 05 Jun 2000 03:41:22 GMT
From: mcurtz@aol.com (MCurtz)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Stock 1987 Black on Black leather 16v Scirocco with 127k  is for sale.  I am
the second owner ( I bought it with 18,000 miles) and it has been meticulously
maintained and garaged.  In the past three years I have replaced the brakes
(and rotors) clutch (including linkage and bushings), muffler, water pump,
inner and outer fuel pump, and was tuned up last month and had all belts and
hoses replaced.  I have all maintainance records, mostly from VW dealership.

Both the interior and exterior are near flawless with only minimal signs or
wear.  Other than the Alpine CD player the car is stock.  Sorry I don't have a
photo to post but there are enough pictures of black 16 valves on the web if
you really don't know what one looks like.

I live in San Diego, CA
Asking $3,500
Test drive encouraged, and you may take car to the mechanic of your choice for
pre-sale inspection, with some kind of collateral  to be negotiated.
If you are looking for mechanically and  body perfect 16 valve this is it!