Re: Waterfest 2000 - Judges Wanted

Jan Folkson wrote:

> I believe that I'm the only lister on Long Island, and I'd be honored to
> caravan with you.  Either way you should definitely come.  Neal Tovsen may
> be flying up from Sunny FL as well.

Duly noted and appreciated, thank you very much..

At the moment, I'm leaning towards a Delta/Rochester trip.  I just got in
today from Chicago, I took the same Southwest flight that goes LAX/MCI/MDW/
ISP, and it was a LOONG day just getting to MDW.. another long leg to Islip
with what Southwest feeds you (read: basically nothing) isn't an concept
I'm embracing at the moment.  I have enough FF miles to go either way, so
that's not an issue.

What will probably make up my mind is whether or not anyone else from out
my way wants to tag along, and what works better for them..  stay tuned!
After the great east coast representation at ND this year, it's only
fitting that the west is represented out your way.  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0