(no subject)

I maybe working a deal with a friend in the UK for brining some car parts
over. I was wondering what I should see about getting. I wouldnt leave my
Scirocco brethren out so (i already got bumpers and lights) so what would you
guys buy from me? I know MKII bumpers (getting a set or two set aside for
Jared and David), Im running the MKII UK Euro Lights and they work just fine
with some adjustment so Im going to ask for a couple sets of those also, what
about for the MK1? Was there euro bumpers or lights for those also? I doubt
Ill get any 50mm intake manifolds. Let me know guys.

Shannon
"Runs with Scissors"
'87 2.0 16V
Seattle