Daun's Rocked!

As per usual, Daun's kicked major ass.   It's hard not to have fun with a
group as cool as Scirocco/ VW owners. Twas literally and endless party all
weekend long.
Tech procedures, hot tires being scrubbed on cold asphalt, cook out, Alkohol,
Digital cameras, and can't forget to metion the COOL as Fuck People.

BTW:  A big shout out to Daun and his Great family, WE LOVE YOU...

And just to set shit straight:    Mad Bastard's car may be faster, but who
made it past the first round.    Got kinda lonely being the only watercooled
after the FIRST elimination round.    OUCH             Enough barking...    I
had a wonderful time.
And as always Thank You Jason ( Mad Bastard) for the awsome ride. I loved
it........    That car is Something Wicked...     Hope I didn't scare you too
bad on the R6, but I was having fun.................

So is everybody free this weekend?

Marco   (Matt Markowicz)