Re: Cincy - Day 1.

> If you are reading this, you're missing one helluva time.
> It's 11:00 PM on Friday evening, and there's over 20
> Sciroccos in the driveway.  What an awesome sight...
>
> More will be rolling in later tonight / tomorrow - you
> should be a part of it!  :)

I wish I could be there.  I was planning on going, but the $$$$ situation
and the fact that work wouldn't appreciate me taking off friday and monday
to come down because we are really busy at the moment.  Oh well, next year
for sure!  I can't wait to see the pics

On a lighter note, I picked up some used tires today (can't afford new ones)
They are potenza re71s and fairly new with lots of tread.  Total price $225
CDN, and attatched to them came a really nice set of rims, but 2 are bent.
Now, decisions....should I put on my fitti 5 spokes, or get the new rims
fixed.....hmmmmmm.

Enjoy your weekend, I'll be thinking of you guys

Casey
84 Roc