Re: king of the retards!

On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:31:42 -0700 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:

>In the last 2 weeks, my GF has put 2 quarts of oil in her Civic that was
not
>low on oil at all, and dumped about a quart of washer fluid into her
coolant
>expansion tank.  How the HELL she managed to do even one, let alone
both,
>of these things is beyond me.

Thank GOD she doesnt OWN/drive a Scirocco.

Then again, I have to give her points for at least TRYING to take care of
her car on her own. Most people dont even know how to open the hood, much
less where the oil goes in.
Then I have to take all of her points away, then put her deep in the
negative colum for really screwing that all up. Ahh well, I bet she knows
better now so in the long run, she learned something, right?

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!