wish me luck!

Wish me luck, guys. Tomorrow morning I'm hitching the Warpig up and
trailering her out to Wellsboro, PA for the Susquehannock Trail Pro
Rally. This is the *fastest*, twistiest, and most renknowned rally in
North America. The car has had yet more suspension tweeks, some roll
cage welding, and  lots of dust intrusion work done. Following the
fatality at the last event I'm making sure that we're as prepared as can
be.

The Speedvision coverage of this event is sometime in late June; I'll
post when y'all can check it out. Well, I'll update everyone with plenty
of stories on Sunday or Monday night.

Here's the event's website: <http://www.stpr.org>
--
Scott F. Williams