NON ROCCO - Iguana

Sorry for the non roc post...but I am running out of ideas.

I have an Iguana that needs a good home. I live in Norwood, MA. I will
travel reasonable distances. I will not ship her :-)

* FREE *.  She is a large female 4 feet long -- approx. 18 pounds.

MUST know how to care for iguana's and have a place for her to roam. She is
paper trained. She is a free roamer (no cage). She is very healthy and
agressive. Full spectrum light, night light, heat lamp, bowls, and heating
pad.

I do not have time to give her the attention she needs anymore.

Thanks,

Reply to: jason87vw@nac.net