Re: Anyone dealt with imparts.com? Correction - impartsol.com

Just got an e-mail from the owner/manager

The correct web-address is

http://www.impartsol.com

They look to be pretty decent.  Good prices, etc...
lemme add a quote from his e-mail
 We carry Bosch electrical parts, Boge Shocks and
Struts, Sachs Clutches,Febi Bilstein and Lemforder
suspension parts all which are OEM suppliers to VW. We
carry Brembo brake rotors and drums, Jurid, Mintex and
Axxis/PBR brake pads. Fag, Lobro, Meistersatz, Elring,
Goetze, Valeo are among the other OE suppliers that we
stock parts from. We try to maintain or exceed OE
quality with all of our parts. You will our newer site
at www.impartsol.com has more items listed than our
Yahoo! site.

Thanks for your interest.

Steven

I don't work for them or anything, and blah blah blah
about list vendors, but they might be worth a try...

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v