Great Find! @ Waterfest!

    Well I must admit I was impressed with the Rocco turnout. Not just tons
of modded roccos on the show and in the parking lots, but a few great ones
from tunners. Like a nice 1.8T 20v Rocco, with a sweet paint job. Now the
conversion that amazed me the most was something so small and simple.

    I almost passed it buy. It was at my friends both tucked away. The guys
at Komposit carbon fiber technologies. It was a sweet little MKI with an ITA
tranny and dual webbers. Totally spotless engine bay with some cool heat
protection tubing all over. Now the part that got me was the 15 year old mint
with now play linkage it was running. It had no bushings in it at all. Where
all the bushing used to be he had spherical bearings and sealed roller
bearings. It was all adjustable with threaded stainless links and new
stainless levers. They were awesome. They aren't available yet but I'm sure
if I bug them enough they will push for a release date and start making them.
They mainly do carbon hoods and spliters and other aero body parts.

So if you guys want I'll give you their number or web addy.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v