Re: Does anyone have a 2 outlet manifold?

hey dude, i'm a little late on this one, but i know for a fact you can get the O2 sensor "bung" (huh huh uh huh huh uh huh huh)from summit racing or jegs. american muscle car catalogs, but they have some cool stuff anyway. chekc em out on the web.
it's like 10 bux

kevin
--- "Wm. Josiah Erikson" <scirocco@absomotherfuckinlutely.com>
> wrote:
>Does anyone know where to get the thing that they weld on? I really need
>one.
>	-Josiah
>
>'84 GTi
>http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah
>
>On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:
>
>> If you're not running a cat, then the dual outlet manifold with the TT long
>> downpipe would probably be the best, most cost effective for you.  If you
>> can't find a manifold with an O2 fitting on it, when you order the TT
>> downpipe, they can weld one onto it for you for another $10.  Sometimes
>> diesel manifolds are easier to find, but, they will not have the O2 port.
>>

>> Tom
>

>--

==
Kevin Fry