From: Shannon Fenton [mailto:sfenton@amazon.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 11:47 PM
To: Chris DeLong; roccolister@hotmail.com; scirocco86@home.com;
scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: CIS-E tuning/setting information.

Bahh...i had to walk all the way out to my car and back for you ding dongs
(she looks awfully ready and pretty sitting all clean in the garage).
OK...per my well worn bently the DPR (Differential Pressure Regulator test
should yield a reading of 17-22ohms. Now for the ISV when the car is on you
should see 12v between the center terminal and ground and 10v between the
center termainal and the outside terminals. You adjust the ISV using the
idle bypass screw and taking a dwell reading...with the engine running of
course the duty cycle should be 23-27 degrees on a dwell meter. Now there
are more detailed instuctions on how exactly to find these figures in the
book....hey Chris how many bolts do Aircooled motors have holding in thier
distributers? Mine only had one today when I rechecked the timing hehe the
second was hanging on by its last thread......

Shannon Fenton
16v w/aircooled distirbuter