Wheels for Sale

First off Waterfest was great!!  It was good to see that many Scirocco's
showing and I enjoyed meeting and talking to you guys.  I was kicking myself
for not bringing mine in.  I've got to have the body kit on the black 16V.
If the owner is on the list could you email me  the email address of the
company?  Anyway I've got a set of 17" Borbet Type C's I need to sell.  All
are straight and one is curbed(the other 3 look great)  They have a set of
BFG Euro TA's on them 2 have decent tread on them and 2 need to be replaced.
They are 4 x 100 and have a 35mm offset (not recommended for a lowered
Scirocco, although they looked real good on mine)  $600 takes them.

Brian

88 Scirocco 16V