RE: (non-roc) Oh. My. God. Part 2

My, that's lovely!  And he hasn't had any bids yet?  Come on, people...let's
jump on this one.  It's worth well over $20k; he says so himself.  And you
know it runs like new, because he uses Prolong with every oil change!

Think I can make my '84 look that good?  If so, I'm changing my mind about
parting it out.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco - parting out or ricing out; haven't decided
'70 Bug - Hibernating
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0

tem=394660825