Where else to ground batt'y

I know I should have a second ground on my battery, I
just don't know where to put it.

I just rewired my battery over the weekend and
replaced the factory ground wire with a nice thick &
juicy 4ga strap to the frame.  I have a second 6ga
socket on my new terminal, and want to know where I
should run it to.

I really don't have the typical A1 gremlins in my car,
but since I've got the room for another wire, I
thought i might as well.

Thanks

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/