From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Doug Teulie
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 11:26 PM
To: Julie Macfarlane; Shawn C Meze; chungsteroonie@yahoo.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Damn lug nut!!!

>>Hold it Shawn... i've never driven your car...(Julie Macfarlane)

I hate to be the one to break your hart but...(soap opera music)
I am not sure if you know this but we have another Julie on the list.
I know that you have asked Shawn time and time again to drive his Jetta.
Shawn just tells you that it just is not the right time or makes up an
excuse,
like the head is leaking water, but Shawn is really spending time with the
other Julie. (soap opera music)
I know that it breaks your hart to know that you are not the only Julie in
Shawn's
life but that is just the way it goes. BTW Shawn's Julie has a Scirocco and
a Jetta
just like you and that makes both of you way cool in my book! It is
difficult for Shawn
to keep the Julies straight so help him out the next time you see him. It is
not
easy being Shawn, all the Julies want to be with him. ...(soap opera music)
...(soap opera music)...(soap opera music)

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v 2.0 wht Passat wgn 5 speed