Re: Headliners/stinggers

The poor guy who owned my scirocco b4 me had it done
at the dealership.  $250 for the material and $200 in
installation.  Just for a frame of reference - I'd
never recommend the dealership for anything not under
recall/warranty.

Also you gotta look at the fact that the beetle was
one of the most mass produced cars ever, and is still
one of the most popular for collectors.  Quite a bit
larger market than our poor little bastard stepchild
sciroccos.

Mark

 - hehe - maybe that's why I relate to it so well...

--- Bill Scarince <scarince@gte.net> wrote:
> Jason,
>
> I asked the list the same question a few months ago
> (about headliners).  The
> majority opinion was to just take it to a
> body/upholstery shop where they
> would fab. a new one up on-site.
>
> Bill

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/