Fuel pump Relay and 84 FS

Which relay in the relay bank on an 84 Scirocco is for the fuel pump? I'm
having intremittant hesitation problems and I'm hoping it's as simple as the
relay.
Also if anyone on this list wants an 84 Scirocco, I'll sell mine for $700.
Great car, body, and motor completely  rebuilt 40k miles ago, all kinds of
new parts, and I have all recipts. I've been offered twice that by some kid
down the street, but I want a VW person to own it.
I'm selling it because it doesn't get the attention it deserves from me any
more. I also have a 98 GTI VR6, that has a steady flow of mods, and I just
spent the money I had set aside for my Scirocco, on a Ducati Monster.
    Steve - NW Ohio