Re: Removing Cat on 16v?

Yes, you can just put a pipe in the converters place.
Or you can take a pipe and a hammer and just bash out
the insides and remove the monolith.  The wires going
to the cat are your oxygen sensor wires.  You can just
leave them as they are.  It doesn't matter if there is
a cat there or not to the cat.

Tony