FS: 16V floor mats

Hi everyone,

I have a set of those custom floor mats that were made
a while back.  They are black with red scirocco 16v
lettering.  I have decided to paint my other car a
color other than red so I want to sell them.  They are
in "Perfect" condition and have been sitting in my
bedroom for over a year.  I paid over $100 for them
I'd Like to sell them for $75 or trade for?  As I said
before these are in absolutely perfect cond.  Never
used.  Let me know if you are interested.  Oh and I
will be at waterfest.  See ya there,
Tony