Re: AHH...My turn I guess

 >I'm a starving college student as well, but i only pay 300 a year for
insurance! If you have a good driving record, you ABSOLUTELY MUST check out
20th Century insurance. they'll give you a free quote on the phone.
 Well, that's one thing about ICBC in Canada... the only insurance company
in BC... they can't refuse to insure you, nor do they gouge you for
insurance if you have an abundance of speeding tix... they just go by how
many at-fault accidents you've had.  HOWEVER.  They certainly enjoy writing
off older cars like our Sciroccos for the silliest things ie. dented
fenders.  AND. In the event something does happen to your beloved 'roc, in
order to get your car fixed properly, it's like pulling teeth.

I gotta deal w2ith them day in and day out at the Acura dealer and sometimes
I just want to run from the building pulling my hair out and screaming in
frustration.

PS. My car costs me $895 canadian a year to insure including comprehensive.
Same as my Cabby, same as my Ghia. Oh well.