Re: Dubfest 2000 - Hollywood Park, September 3rd

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> http://www.dubfest.com
>
> Well boys and girls - can we possibly muster up a
> few cars for this show??
>
> The Scirocco turnout at Driver's Fest yesterday was
> PATHETIC - *THREE* 'rocs!
> Myself, Ken Weidemann and Mark Hausler.  TBerk was
> present but didn't bring
> the 'roc down for practical reasons.. Ken's from San
> Diego.  So I was the
> only "local" 'roc there.  Ian did show up but didn't
> show.  Doug T was off
> windsurfing or something.  But I don't get it - 34
> of us at ND, and *3* here?
> That blows!!
>
> This Dubfest show looks like it will be a good gig.
> Who's in??  Be there or
> be square, west coasters!

Count me out. :(  I will be in the Boston area at a
wedding that weekend.  As for the DriversFest turnout,
well.... we did make it back in 6 hours though.
Thanks again for the couch space.

> On a related note - we are talking about doing
> another bay area event in the
> next 30-60 days.  Something similar to 'roc'n the
> bay '99, which was a HUGE
> success last summer.  We may cruise Marin County
> this time, with dinner in
> The City by the Bay... stay tuned for more as this
> comes together!

Awesome. Lets see if we can pull more than two of you
up here.

> Jeez just 48 hours left till TBerk and I wing
> eastward for Waterfest.. cool!

Enjoy!

=====
mark hausler