Re: Recaro interior......and questions.

I have Corrado front seats (the sport ones,
leatherette & cloth, not all cloth) in my scirocco,
and I gotta agree.  The stock scirocco seats suck.
That's all there is to it.  I don't even like the
leather ones.  I dropped the C's seats in, and it
looks like a whole 'nother car, and is SOOO much nicer
to sit in.  Big 'ol side bolsters that hold you in the
seat....

They aren't Recarro, but for 1/4 the price they are
pretty darned spiffy.

Mark

> I still think that those seats were one of the best
> upgrades I put into my
> Jetta.  Enjoy them.
>
> David Barwick
> Black '88 Scirocco
> Anthracite '84 GLI
> Eugene, OR
>

> --
> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To
> unsubscibe send

=====
Mark
If you're not paranoid, you're not paying attention.

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/