RE: high speed shaking

> Have some interior vibration at idle,
Generally associated with a shot passenger side motor mount (and possibly
one or both of the others).

> think my rear is sagging a bit.
Scirocco rear ends are supposed to appear lower than the front.  Aftermarket
lowering springs will "level" the appearance of your car among other things.

One other thing.  Buying new struts and shocks and quality tires will
transform your car back into the corner ripper it was designed to be.  Avoid
at all costs the urge to purchase "cheap" struts and shocks.  Save your
money and buy Koni's or Bilsteins - that way IF you ever have to replace
them again, they're free.  Don't buy Nitto tires ever.  Look for Dunlops
(sorry Randy B. :), Yokohma's, or Pirelli's for reliability and consistency.

I'm on digest mode, so my responses are usually at least a day off.

Good luck,
David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI