Re: [non] quantum 5 question

Maybe the power was bumped up with the 2226cc motor, but I always thought
no. My '83 GL5 had CIS-E, same as my '87 Syncro. And the Syncro and the
Quattro both had 115bhp from the JT, no more. I thought I remembered that
the non-Syncro Quantums stayed at 100bhp when they switched to 2226cc, but
the torque went up a little.
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah