Dyno and Drag racing results...

Hi!

Last monday I finally got this far, that I went and
dynoed my car. Well, I got 94kW at 6430rpm and
that's my smoking engine with only Jamex airbox
installed. After that I installed the Supersprint
exhaust system and went dragracing last saturday
and my best time was 16.13s when I was racing
one Latvian Scirocco who managed to do his own
record time of 16.04s. This Latvian Scirocco got
a third place on our class (under 2 litres).

Gotta go back to the dyno to see how much HP
does the Supersprint exhaust system add to my
motor.

More info will be soon available at:
http://www.aidempot.ee/speedest.html

Lauri has lost his 102kW somewhere!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!