Re: Cabby questions

> Just make sure you don't get one with Digi. They're quite similar to an 8v
> roc in a lot of ways - they're mechanically close to identical as long as
> you get a CIS model - and do! Don't even consider a Digifant one (IMHO). I
> think this means pre - '90.
> 	-Josiah

Digi is quite reliable, just doesn't like mods.  Alot of local techs HATE
CIS and love Digi cause it is so easy to work on and is ten times more
reliable. Another thing to consider is the late model 90-92 Cabbys were
mostly special editions, real nice and got AIRBAGS and ABS in 91.  Don't
rule out a car just because of it's injection.  Digi cars are easily
changed to Motronic if it really bothers you.  Plus Motronic can be
chipped (yes yes, I know digi can, but it really is just a rev limit
change and a fuel enrichment, not a "real"  chip).

Eric