Re: Car Shows

Hey Barry,

You need to go to http://rapidparts.com/waterfest/ to get all of the info.
And for the love of Pete (not you, Pete), show that car.  Clean, dirty,
detailed or dented, doesn't matter.  It's a solidarity issue, and you'll get
the best parking spot in the place and be surrounded by some of the best
cars and people in the world.  The party starts on Saturday at the Fairfield
Ramada.  Anyone who goes to the show and doesn't show their car will be
dressed up as the hamburglar and be interrogated by Josh Able ;)

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Don't tell my wife I'm out buying gear...She just thinks I'm having an
affair"