8v cylinder head

Any of you folks with parts cars have an 8v head in good working order
with cam and valves for sale? I'm looking for something that I can
bolt-on, add manifolds and timing belt, and drive away.

ALso, if I were to pull one from the local yard, what would be a fair
price? I found one at the local yard, but the lady wanted almost
$100... thought that was high, considering condition was unknown and I
had to pull it myself. I've seen "Excellent Used Heads from $75"
advertised in the "Parts Place for VW" catalog, but have not had any
luck getting them to call me back.

TIA
-Keith