Re: opinions on race springs

NastyRican1021@aol.com wrote:

> which is better.. neuspeed race springs or neuspeed sport lowering? which
> would give better performace as well as looks.

What do you want your car to be?  Hard-edged weekends-only track car or
autox winner?  Or daily driver retaining some degree of comfort and
practicality on our cratered urban highways and byways??

If it's going to be anything but a race car, I'd strongly recommend going
with H&R Sport lowering springs and not the race springs.  Your fillings
and kidneys will thank you.  The car will be lowered slightly, but
not drastically.  Add some Bilstein Sports and you'll have a car that's
still comfortable as a daily driver but will handle like it's on rails.

If you race it then you may want to consider Konis as they are adjustable,
which can be useful for a race car but probably is overkill for a street
machine.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0