Re: Interesting....(A1 related)

Steve H wrote:

> http://drive.to/ClassicGolf

> I wrote to the importer and asked if they would be able to be imported into
> the states....A nice Jazz Blue one would compliment my rocco nicely !
> Wonder if I could get one with a 1.8T as well....HMMM

Saw that too.  Note that one Jetta "King" model has a 5v motor!  MUST be the
5V 1.8, with or without the blower..  :D

BTW I see that you're using Outlook Distress <tm>, and HTML is turned on..
..you might want to switch it off, so that more listers will see your posts
rather than t-canning them.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0