Re: 8v/16v ratios

--- Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> wrote:
> Just a quick question....
> What is the MkII 8v to 16v ratio on the list?  It seems
> everyone has the
> fabled 16v, but not many 8v's show up in conversation.
> Just curious.
> Nate
> '84 8v

As it stands for me right now, 2-1 in favor of the 8v.
That's another thing that bugs me though - MOST of the cars
that were at Cincy this year (last year too for that
matter) were 16vs...   a show I went to in PA a few weeks
ago I was the ONLY 8v 'rocco, the rest were 16vs.  Where
are all the nice 8v cars??????

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.