[Mk.1 interior] hatch area carpeting

	Hello, what years or models of Mk.1's had carpet covering the sides of the
hatch area--over the wheel well protrusions all the way back to the rear
light assemblies?  Neither of my '81's had it but I found and pulled a set
from a junker but I didn't have time to see what year the car was--plus it
was clearly modded so maybe it was a custom job although the pieces look
like it could have come from the factory.  Thanks for any trivia.
benton-------