Re: waterfest/etc

Jim Jarrett wrote:

> At 12:44 PM -0700 7/17/00, Joe Doty wrote:
> >I don't think I'll be going to waterfest, is it on the east coast?  I'm in
> >Paso Robles, CA, about 5 hrs north of LA (central CA).  There's too many
> >hondas over here.

My 1st thought was we can squeeze you into carry on luggage, no problem.
:)

   & then there was Kevie-kev:

> Yes Waterfest is in New Jersey.. a bit of a haul..  :D
>
> However - this coming Sunday the 23rd, VWoA is holding Driver's Fest 2000,
> down here in Anaheim - just a hop, skip and a jump from Paso Robles!
>
> > There's too many hondas over here.

True, true.

> They're like locusts.. they're everywhere!
> --
> Kevin Collins

   And bless the Force, the Grand Master (he's fed up but _still_ not
all the way off the list) Shane Meez-the-Zee (artistic license) did
pontificate:  B]

> On Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:51:27 -0400 Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> writes:
>
> Been there, drove that, got arrested and STILL made it to the show.
> Pffft!
>

> Shawn Meze
> 86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
> 82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
[I have a few odds & ends for the project car & I'm bringing um buddy.
tb]

Shoot, I'm coming, opportunity arose, didn't hesitate. And I'm bringing
my Manhood with me too. Sorry though, leaving the hooptie rides at home
this year, but since there will be many Scirocco worthy of my presence,
it's all Win Win.

C'mon, make the effort, come on out. Can't make Sun officially? Run
though on Sat the day before.

Here is my last pitch: I'm bringing Fat Cat beer.

TBerk
up late er, early.