Re: WATERFEST -- SUGGESTION for COOLNESS

--- 16v Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> 	I've been quiet for a while -- work has been insane.

When ISN'T work insane for you boi???  You're gonna have a
heart attack by the time you're 30.

My idea is this:  During the show, every hour or so, we
> all tune our car
> stereos to the channel of the transmitter, and we BLAST
> our stereos to a
> theme song that we pick before the show.  Wouldn't it be
> cool to have
> umpteen thousand watts blasting the same song at the same
> time every hour
> of the show.

Not particularly.  Just my take, but I'd find it a bit
obnoxious - they're already having a sound-off
competition....

Besides, I still won't have an antenna on my 'roc yet.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.