Re: cross country tomorrow

Michael Laughlin wrote:

> Well it looks like tomorrow morning i'll be making my move from Pittsburgh
> to San Fran with my rocco and uhaul.  Just wanted to say bye to everyone on
> the east side and hello to everyone in the west (seeing as how i may be
> needing some mechanical assistance in the near future).

Welcome (in advance) to the left side.. I ASSume we can can't you in for
the ND show next year now??  :D

Stay tuned for a possible gathering up your way in the next month or two.
We've done 2 in the last year or so that were both very successful and
a lot of fun - 'roc'n the bay '99' in San Francisco and 'Capitol Caper 2000'
in Sacramento.. be there or be square!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0