Re: Plugging in my Techtonics Power Module

You should plug it into the coolant sensor which is
below the Inition distributer and next to the
thermotime switch.  You should remove the plug that
was going into the fuel distributer and connect it
back with nothing in between.  The tt one should only
connect between the coolant sensor.  You will also run
a lead to tap power off the full throttle switch but
thats it.

hth.
Tony