Re: Anything going on in New york area in Sept.

At 12:03 PM -0400 7/16/00, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
>Is there any VW shows or meets going on in the New York  area in September.
>I can get tickets to NY for sept from here in south Florida for $45 which is
>to good to pass up. But they are only good for september. Just wondering if
>there are any VW shows during Sept. to go to while I am up there. Later

Are you talking NY, the city, or the state?  I'm in Rochester (which
is a good 6 hrs from NYC).

9/10/2000 there is The Reunion At Woodstock, in Woodstock, NY.  I'll
probably go to that....

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |