Re: stealership

Have you guys talked to Potterman lately? i've send him a few emails and called him, but i havn't gotten a response for while. kinda wierd

my Scirocco status: (if you care ;) )
Right now my Scirocco is on blocks in my driveway, minus one transmission.. I kinda blew up the differential doing burnouts behind my house, and put 2 big hole in the tranny case.. (i know, i can be stupid sometimes!)
but anyway, it was my old FF w/ a lot of slack in the driveline, so im not too broken up at all. In fact I have a 9A in the garage i'm gonna put in in the next few days.
  I've just gotta pull the .71 fith gear out of the FF and put it in my 9A, and i'll be stylin.
.71 and 3.67 final drive == Geo Metro gas mileage
that'll be nice.
SInce my custom lightened flywheel got a bit nicked when the spider gear pieces hit it at high velocity, I just ordered a balanced lightened flywheel from Velocity. We'll see if its as good as my old one. i hope it's better!
i'll be under my car for a few days.. wish me luck

Kevin Fry
81 Scirocco S tranny-less

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>