From: Aaron Ness [mailto:aaron@makuta.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 4:50 PM
To: 'Mark Hausler'; Doolbnroht@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: uh-oh... big prob

Wasn't too long ago they sic'd their lawyers on everyone who had a
VW-related website that used their logo or name or anything.  It didn't
matter if the site cast VW in a positive light or not, the site owners were
hounded and told to stop.  Seems as though this would be a *huge* issue.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating