Re: Don't laugh....please?

hahahaha!:)
j/k,  Seriously, we need as many sciroccos in that show as we can get.
Last year there were only 7 or 8 in the show. i wasnt even planning to,
but it was a good parking spot. My car was full of crap and no stereo,
just a boombox, and i basically had nothing done to it, but it still was
a pretty fun show.  Not real big, just kind of a relaxed afternoon.
We need more cars there to offset the large amount of A3 and A4 ricey
shit.
See you there.

Eric Person
86.5 16v