Re: to buy or not to buy / i'm baaaaaaaack

Discount Tire Direct has the Yokohama AVS Intermediates for pretty cheap right now, i just got some 195/50-15s for 73 a peice. great tires!

BTW I dont know if any of you remember me, but this is Kevin Fry from San Diego. i'm officially back on the list from a long unexplainable absence. Damn i missed you guys! hehe
i see some old names and some new ones, but its all good!

lookin forward to some good times.. :)

Kevin Fry
81 Scirocco S 1.8
SD, CA